Sunday, February 13, 2022

End Of The Bullshit

Come April I will have been scouring the iNternet for something worthy in a dying medium about once a month for five fucking yrs., for which I have rec'd. not one fucking material thing. Indeed, nothing but e-mailed "Thank Yous", which of course aren't worth the paper on which they'd be printed. Capitalist exploitation of the worst kind.

You're the lying crook, John Amato, living in the Palisades while those who create value for you from a one-room cold-water dump in Koreatown are screwed in the ass every fucking month by everything & everybody.

Can't fucking imagine why I have a jaundiced view of your filthy species & its non-stop hypocrisy. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG W/ YOU PEOPLE? How much longer do you all think you can keep fucking me before I take revenge?

No comments: