Thursday, February 3, 2022

About To Blow!

Not in a good mood, & if things aren't considerably improved by the time I wake up later today I'm going on a rampage. Starting at the 7-Eleven®, which sold me a half-gallon of rotten milk last night. A half-gallon of rotten milk that cost US$3.49 which I had to put on a credit card because the fucking Postal Service is two days late w/ my pension check. Actually the most practical move would be to wait for the letter carrier, tell him where to shove it & then shoot up hit the 7-Eleven®. I hope they don't give me a refund, so I'll be justified in beating the manager over his/her head w/ said half-gallon. I wonder if the Health Dep't. would be interested in the temperature of their refrigerator cases. Literally rotten bastards.
I'd be happy to slit the throat of the prick son-of-a-bitch Postmaster General Louis DeJoy as well, although of course scum like him are protected from a righteously aggrieved public by Nazi thugs. One of these days you mother-fucker, one of these days.

And I see that my Social Security payment isn't in my acc't. yet. S'posed to be there at 0000 hrs., you bastards. If I have to go to the credit union on the ever-shittier MTA (Which is cutting service because it can't find enough losers to drive its already inadequate fleet ["Pay: $17.75 per hour to start, with incremental pay increases up to $27.31". That little to drive a several-ton bus in L.A.? Th' fuck?] but have decided to start collecting fares again.) to commit more murder I'll be really angry.

Not even going to mention that SCAN decided they wouldn't have anything to do w/ UCLA Health any more & advised me out of the blue that now I can go to some fucking croaker in Glendale or Burbank of whom I've never heard.

Starting to think that bombs may be a better idea than a shooting spree, considering the forces against me.

No comments: