Sunday, January 2, 2022

Eff You, Cheating Crooks & Lousy Liars

You Can't Fire Me If You Don't Pay Me!

This reporter's acc't. at Crooks And Liars, where he has been typing Mike's Blog Round-Up for almost five yrs., & is scheduled to do it again, starting tomorrow, no longer exists, demonstrating the respect they have for their volunteer "team".
Maybe they forgot my acc't. when they were doing yr.-end maintenance, but how much of this shit am I expected to tolerate for no damn money? 

I'm so fucking sick & tired of the gawddam non-stop bullshit from everybody on this fucking shithole planet. What in the name of hell is wrong w/ you pieces of incompetent shit? Every damn time I turn around somebody's fucking me, but good. Keep it up you bastards. Every last one of you will pay.

No comments: