Sunday, January 9, 2022

HALP!! I Am Being Censored!!
(Free At Last Up-Date)

The item "Where Have All The Honkies Gone?", which apparently received 46 views after being published at 2225 last night,
has been un-published by Blogger, Blogspot or whatever the hell GOOGLE calls it, as it "violated community" something. Wasn't especially rabid or ranty, simply a reaction to this:
 Jacob Fraden / American Thinker:Why are Caucasians Vanishing in TV Commercials?  —  Commercials take up 27% of commercial television screen time and are the main source of income for TV and radio stations.  In most cases, advertisements on all channels appear simultaneously, so don't try to change the channel, there will be commercials elsewhere, too.
Didn't call for the guy's head, didn't call him anything worse than a putz; only thing I can imagine that might offend some effing robot (unless someone was p.o.'d & decided to flag it) was a satirical use of the triple parentheses around the phrase "commercial casting agencies in Hollywood". As in I was surprised the typist didn't blame them for the sudden (& imagined) conquest of telebision adverts by the you-know-whos.

UP-DATE 2031PST: After "review", the item in question has reappeared at its original location. No idea what the original problem was. Fuck you, Bugger.

1 comment:

Al said...

I don't own a TV or a privately owned vehicle (POV) because I believe that the TV and the POV were invented to separate me from my humanity. The TV was used to propagandize and brainwash me into believing that the United Snakes is a good country that cares about it's citizens, It is not. And to me the POV is a symbol of slavery, ecocide and the meaninglessness of modern American life. Every car is a weapon and every motorist is a very short fuse.