Sunday, January 2, 2022

I Am An Idiot

Literally; I'm all id!! 

Couldn't sign in because, in the crush of the holidays* & everything generally going to hell in a handbasket I'd forgotten the new Crooks & Liars sign-in for "team members" & compounded that by not noticing the "did you remember to use the new sign-in, dimbulb...?" response to my e-mail. Let's just say I'm not a morning person (proved by my never getting up before noon, & always being tired, hungry & therefore cranky in a state of rage when I do get up) so I went nuts in the item below, & sent a snippier e-mail. Sorry, Mme. Editor. 

In my defense, it's not as if anything ever improves, let alone gets, y'know, easier. No, always someone there fucking w/ me, so for something else to have gone wrong is always to be expected. You cold heartless bastards!!
*Hr. upon hr. shopping, cooking, baking, taking the orphans to see the Xmas lights on houses w/ happy children in them, & all the other little things that make the season so, so special.

No comments: