Thursday, February 21, 2019

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas "Way To Kill Almost Every Last Person On The Earth"

You & me both, fellow misanthrope. I've had it w/ these mofos. Kill them all; Jah Ras Tafari will know his own.
A Coast Guard lieutenant and self-proclaimed white nationalist was arrested on charges of illegal drug and weapons possession on Friday. But authorities say the charges are just the “proverbial tip of the iceberg” and that the man is a “domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life.”

Christopher Paul Hasson, a 49-year-old resident of Silver Spring, Maryland, had stockpiled weapons and ammunition and was allegedly planning to kill a number of prominent Democratic politicians and journalists as well as professors, judges, and “leftists in general,” federal prosecutors said in a court filing on Tuesday.
Picky picky. I'm not in the least discriminatory. If you're breathing, you're stealing my oxygen!

No comments: