Tuesday, January 23, 2018

MY SUFFERING: 10 Yrs. Of Fucked In The Ass By "Friends"

This item reminds me that it was 10 yrs. ago this month that this pig society rendered me homeless.

Volunteers begin annual homeless count in Los Angeles

Again I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the assholes who used to be my friends, none of whom were ever my friends, it turns out. Just jerks who pretty much ignored me after I no longer had a house in which they could party.

Slight exception: Bitch-ass "girlfriend" who stored my shit BUT NOT ME!!! I could sleep under playground equipment, while what few material objects I could save stayed under her damn roof. Nice priorities, huh?

I hope every last one of you ends up dead in the gutter like this poor bastard, because apparently that's what you all wanted for me.

Man dies at Highland Park bus stop

JUST FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU DAMNED MIDDLE-CLASS PIGS TO HELL!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Chippy said...

Why do we call bad humans "animals" when the comparison makes absolutely no sense? Animals act purely on instinct, not on ideology.

M. Bouffant said...

"What Do You Know About My Never-Ending Suffering" Editor:
It's a literary tradition. Pigs are known for elbowing other pigs at the trough, y' know.

But we are most impressed that you're more concerned w/ animal libel than my gawddamn human suffering. Thank you.

Also: Not a question of "ideology", but of simple assholery & lack of empathy or any other values.

Anonymous said...

Positively F U
B. Dylan

"You got a lotta nerve
To say you are my friend
When I was down
You just stood there grinning...

...I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You’d know what a drag it is
To see you".

Also: "Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, but pigs treat us as equals". Which is why Winston Churchill was fond of them..