Friday, September 12, 2014

Papers, Please

Who even uses the bullshit birth-name their parents "gave" them? Cast off the chains of slavery!! Why is any of this any beeswax of Fugbook?
“If people want to use an alternative name on Facebook, they have several different options available to them, including providing an alias under their name on their profile, or creating a Page specifically for that alternative persona. As part of our overall standards, we ask that people who use Facebook provide their real name on their profile.”
I am using my "real" name, you control-freak idiots. Should have signed up as "Chas. 32X" & seen what kind of crap they gave me.

1 comment:

Weird Dave said...

Since I have not yet subjected myself* to the joys of the Book of Faces, I am wondering just how they know what your 'real' name is?





*I will probably be doing so in the not to distant future. Don't hate me for that.