Friday, September 26, 2014

Police Terror Up-Date

How much'll you bet me that if the (alleged attempted) killer cop Sean Groubert (Pig of the Yr. 2007 or something) were actually a capable shot & his victim Levar Jones were dead instead of wounded & talking that, even w/ dashcam video, there wouldn't be enough evidence of Jones' humanity to have fired/arrested the oinking bastard?

And fuck, when I posted the video I didn't watch/listen long enough to hear the victim (pretty obviously in fear of a beating or worse if he didn't immediately produce his license, judging by his speedy reaction to the request for it) say "I'm sorry" to the thug who just tried to murder him while he's lying there w/ a round in him.

Certainly not what I would have said.

More (less than an hr.) later.

No comments: