Sunday, April 27, 2014

One More Thing I'd Like to Know

Who are racist Donald Sterling's racist friends who call & complain to Sterling that his girlfriend/mistress/whatever is "walking w/ Negroes?" (We'd guess Donald Trump, birds of a racist feather & all.)
The man alleged to be Sterling takes particular exception to a photo she posted to Instagram with Johnson.

"In your lousy f**ing Instagrams, you don't have to have yourself with -- walking with black people," the man says.

[...]

"Admire him, bring him here, feed him, fuck him, but don't put (Magic) on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games."
Now, on to tooting our own horn. Donald T. Sterling has long been one of the largest sacks of parasitical rent-seeking crap in the Los Angeles area, as we've noted previously in this space.

Actual crimes committed: Let's not forget that the reprehensible bastard used "influence" to prevent his now-dead-of-a-drug-overdose (Good parenting, asswipe.) son from being charged w/ shooting a childhood friend in 1999.
"I, you know, am very close to the police chief in Beverly Hills . . . . So I'm very close to the Police Department, and I want to cooperate as much as possible."

[...]

"One day you will meet me in the course of things," Sterling said. "I'm so active in the community."

"Oh, I'm sure I will," Hopkins replied.

"You know Baca [Lee Baca, sheriff of Los Angeles County]?" Sterling asks. "I went with Baca to dinner the other night, and I'm close to Parks [Los Angeles Police Chief Bernard Parks]. I'm just very involved with the Police Department."

Sterling continued: "I wish that you'd give me a little advice. One day in life you're gonna be passing through, and you may need a lawyer to give you good, honest advice."

"Yeah, well . . . ." Hopkins responded.

"And I'm that lawyer," Sterling said. "Donald Sterling, on the corner of Wilshire and Beverly Drive."
No, the younger Sterling didn't face any charges for his shooting, and, no, the elder Sterling didn't face charges for influence-peddling with the cops.
And of course Mr. Sterling's taste is exclusive to his mouth.
If advertising be a window to the soul ...

Last but not least, Dickhead Don has probably managed to screw his team out of further advancement in the play-offs. Sterling's been the worst owner in major professional sports & the Clippers a laughingstock for decades; w/o going into what might be terminal sports boredom for Philistines, the Clippers (partly due to the Lakers' recent suckfest) were on the cusp of gaining traction* (i.e., WINNING!) w/ the local Laker-fixated hoops audience. (Distraction 118, Clips 97 earlier this p.m.)
*Is that mixing metaphors or merely stringing clichés together? Now ask if I care.

No comments: