Sunday, December 1, 2013

Evil Telebision Toad Dies

Hell has another resident, several yrs. too late; grifting son-of-a-bitch Paul Crouch has shuffled off this mortal coil. Added links.
Nice shirt. Hope it keeps you cool in hell.
The on-board self-searcher Google deigns to provide (And worth every gawd-damn penny so why am I complaining?) doesn't find any mention of my almost encounter w/ the Crouches, but sometime maybe in the 1980s I was walking along Hollywood Blvd. & saw, headed in my direction & window-shopping, the grifting couple themselves. And while I was anxious to express my appreciation of their colossal scam through media as varied as middle finger &/or sputum (wasn't as consumed w/ blood-lust, literary or literal, in those days) I had the common or "street" sense to see what was going on before attacking (Cops: Only around when un-needed ...) & on spying the tall African-American guy sporting a black leather duster* who was keeping exact pace w/ the horrid couple, three or four feet to their side, I decided, as always, that discretion yada ... Can't flip 'em all off, whaddaya gonna do?
*Golly, it never occurred to this old cynic before, but maybe that was Jesus walking by their side, not just some rent-a-thug from Pinkerton or wherever. Shame on me for not having more faith.

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

Now if only he would get his just reward.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Crouch and cover.
~