Friday, July 12, 2024

Response To An Attempted Apology

Friday F.O.A.D.

Don't worry, I've spent 70 yrs. being treated like crap or ignored by anyone I've ever helped or done a favor for, all the way to being left homeless. Just another straw in the camel's load. Maybe if you people paid me you'd have some respect for me, but shallow fucking Americans are unable to value anything w/o a dollar sign on it.
When I'm finished w/ this country, there won't be two pieces of shit big enough to rub together still standing.
Getting hold of a big-ass Volvo & smashing everything from downtown to the ocean into atoms.
You know, there was a time I didn't want to kill everybody & destroy all traces of their existence. What could possibly have happened that made me this way? Other people & their pig greed & selfishness? Being used up & thrown away by various corporations & humanoids? It is indeed a mystery.

No comments: