Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Every Fucking Thing Is A Gawddam Imposition & I'm Fucking Sick Of It

Spent much of the last two days attempting to make the Housing Authority's Portal work so I could recertify that I'm an impoverished wreck who can't pay the exorbitant rents the pig landlords demand. Kept getting an error message, & the re-examination's due by the 7th. Pearl Harbor Day. Nice. 

My Housing Authority "adviser" hasn't answered two e-mails & her voicemail is too full to accept messages. Finally got a call back from a human (hrs. after leaving my number & a request to call back so as not to spend a virtual eternity w/ the 'phone to my ear) who assured me I'm not the only one getting the error message & they will send me a paper packet w/ which I may prove my wretchedness. Fingers crossed. 

Nonetheless quite a relief. However, now I must find a Medicare Advantage or whatever program that won't decide (Soon after enrollment was over last yr.; how convenient.) that I should go to some fucking new-to-me croaker in Glendale or Burbank instead of my current croaker. Eat shit & die, SCAN!! And I have to do that before tomorrow as well. 

Why does everything suck like this? Fuck everybody & everyone in this world of shit & pain to hell & back w/ a splintered broomstick.

2 comments:

Ten Bears said...

Builds character M, builds character ...

Anonymous said...

Every day I wake up in a fascist, racist, white supremacist, militarized police state that is the most hated, evil and destructive country on the planet. This is Amerikkka.