Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Pay The Workers W/ Some Of That Money You're Grubbing!!

I was afraid I wouldn't find anything worth the rant today, but the iNternet came through. And right in this reporter's backyard.

Please Donate To C&L's 2022 Year-End Fundraiser

Please don't let the right-wing media complex take over completely.
Jesus gawdam fuck shit piss, I have absolutely had it w/ the fucking non-stop hypocrisy! Your fucking holy days are nothing but an excuse for people to troll for gifts & freebies. Didn't Jesus kick the money-grubbers out of some temple?

Fuck this noise. I'm on a fixed income, I can barely afford food, I need shoes, pants, teeth & glasses, I'm a month behind on the cable bill & owe hundreds a month to credit card companies. Does that bastard Amato send me even one fucking penny for my efforts at his middle-brow, advertising-supported website from his Pacific Palisades* P.O. Box to my one-room dump in Koreatown? No he does not. Not even an Xmas bonus. In your face:

*The Pacific Palisades is an affluent residential neighborhood tucked between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean", sez Google.