Friday, December 22, 2017

'Tis The Season ....

... to kiss my fucking ass, planet of shitheels! After which I hope you will turn a cheery Christmas red & green, & then die.Also, please send me money because I am a middle-class pig w/ a job who insists on paying some tech-bro asshole to run a server for me, as I am much too important to use Blogger, Wordpad or Typepress, & must have my own domain.

Which doesn't explain holiday money-grubbers who use free platforms yet still grub for money, at yr.-end or at any time. Case in point:
It's the holiday season and if you'd like to drop a little something in the Hullabaloo Christmas stocking it would be much appreciated. As always I'm immensely grateful for all of you who drop by to read this creaky old blog. It's what keeps me going.
[Then what the exact fuck do you need any gawddamn money for, gawddamnit?]

No, wait, I'm not one of those people. I'm a loser on Social Security who has $88.59 in the credit union w/ which to eat, yada, between now & Tuesday 3 Jan 2018. But you don't see me grubbing for money, do you? Mostly because I'm not nearly as popular as pathetic middle-class pig web-logs that think they have something to lose & are scared to fully express themselves, thereby making them palatable to & popular w/ their fellow pigs, while my take-no-prisoners attitude scares loser coward pseudo-leftists, reducing my audience to zero middle-class pigs, but a few broke, angry poor people who have nothing to give & couldn't contribute if they wanted to. Which they wouldn't.

This, by the way, is why the neo-fascists always win: You middle-class pigs think you still have something to lose, & are unwilling to scorch the earth. (Necessary to save it, y'know.)

No comments: