Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ari Fleischer Blow Job Up-Date/Follow-Up

Icky, yes, but it's the responsible thing to continue coverage of this very important story.

Kiss and Tell Republicans

Lisa Baron, author of Life of the Party: A Political Press Tart Bares All, is apparently willing to do anything to promote her book including recording a podcast about a sexual encounter with former Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer.

"Ari and I started kissing and I felt giddy, giddy about the primary race, and high on the inappropriateness of the moment. I was not keen on getting that room a-rocking, as I did not want Ralph or his wife to come a-knocking... Since audible sex was out of the question, I immediately headed south and took care of business."
After all, civic responsibilty is why we're here in the first place.

2 comments:

Substance McGravitas said...

Then she had to the scarlet A for the rest of her life, right Republicans? Ah ha ha ha, no, I'm just kidding.

M. Bouffant said...

Shaming Editor:

That big red A does make it easier to spot the sort of woman who's asking for it, if you follow our drift.