Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yesterday & Today

People in shorts just don't scare us. Not even armed cops.
Above Reuters photo located here, where Friedersdorf hits the ground in Tampa.
There are countless events with corporate sponsors, delegates from all over the country, political professionals networking for future gigs, and a security infrastructure that really ought to be conveyed to America, because the fact that it's invisible to television viewers is a distortion of reality.
Not to worry about the future America: There's work for about half of you protecting the 1% from the other, unemployed half of the 99%.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"I can hire one half of the working class to kill the other half."

- Jay Gould, 1896

Same as it ever was...
~

BadTux said...

If Jay Gould lived today, he would say "I can hire half of the working class to be prison guards over the other half." And be closer to right than wrong if you look at the facts on the ground and just how many millions of people are employed by the National Security State, from U.S.A.F. pilots to county jail guards.

Popularity. Like Junior High. This is mostly because I'm curious. You should all be ashamed.