Friday, October 9, 2026

Moment Of Truth

Will It Or Won't It?

It will. Whew!
Too long for Blogger, forced to load it to YouTube.77 bones used (+ s&h) clean, all details accounted for & well broken in. Crawls & runs just fine. An Atlas Classic, Chinese-made, not Austrian, this livery & road number were released in Sep't. 2008, MSRP $139.95, up $35 from March 2007, & up 40 simoleons from April 2003 - May 2005. March '26: $209.95 or $329.95. Why I buy used. The sticker on the box, from MTHC (Mark Twain Hobby Center?) reads "Used As Is $48.15". The parts list claims the lights (currently not working) are LEDs, & that there's a light board, which should make DCC installation relatively easy.

Glamour Shot

I have more boxcars than I need & not enough reefers, stock cars, tank cars yada. There's also a possibility I really don't need more than five zebra-striped locomotives for a 9'x7' layout. STOP ME BEOFRE I PURCHASE AGAIN!!
Now I must wait until Tues. for the turnouts I ordered from Yankee Dabbler two damn wks. from next Tues. the 13th! Had to call them & read them the Riot Act, got some double-talk about what's in their warehouse & what's w/ their distributor, & the incompetent buffoon did notify me he'd send the turnouts immediately. After they fucked me earlier this yr. I resolved not to do business w/ them again, but it was the only place that had three of the turnouts I needed. When will I learn never to trust anyone, anywhere, about anything? P.S.: When you're delaying me & not infoming me why, don't get allpissyoif I use some salty language. Unless I specicfically ask Gawd to damn your useless ass to hell, saying "goddam" about some bullshit you're perpetuating is not a "curse", you illiterate dipstick!

No comments: