Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Anyone Seen Montag?

The Burned Over District hasn't posted anything for almost three months. Anyone know what's up? Or even care?
Last waltz from montag?
Worst case is what I expect will happen to me; I'll turn green & die in the bunker & no one will notice or care until decomposition & the dump begins to smell, or until the rent goes unpaid.

That's me; w/o meaning, interest or concern to anyone but the parasite slumlord, whose only interest is in extracting his pound of flesh every month. Considering what my existence has been for the past 70 or so yrs., I expect no better from the lumps of insensate tissue that comprise the dominant species on this miserable planet of fools & charlatans.

Yes, I made it about me. (Not much to work from.) And you knobs everything about yourselves. Why should I bother being any better than any of you?

No comments: