Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Nausea, Vomiting & ...

Why are the clouds green?
Was going to type (grudgingly) about some recent not completely awful events in my pathetically empty existence, but then I threw up, so the positive development of not vomiting since Sunday was shot to hell right there, & in all honesty the other things weren't that positive either (indeed, one was very negative for my former next-door neighbor) & it wasn't long before I didn't give enough of a crap to arse myself to type the stupid little stories & manipulate the photos that even people who once knew me in meatspace wouldn't care about (not that any of them give a crap about me anymore) let alone the 20 or 30 confused weirdoes on the iNternet who wander by here on a semi-regular basis.

Hey. All one sentence. I'm James fucking Joyce here!

No comments: