Thursday, October 3, 2024

Angry? You Bet I'm Angry!

Doesn't have to be a firearm, mind you, but they're so much more efficient.
You needn't be mentally ill to commit mass murder; in these United Snakes, you need only be angry & armed to the teeth to deal permanently w/ the assholes enraging you.

I'm angry enough (w/ 71 yrs. of reasons) for any three American assholes. (Woke up in a state of rage again. Killing the wicked seems the only way to get back to sleep.) All I need is weaponry to start the Pissed & Raging Tour. Bet it's been long enough I could buy a firearm w/o any problem. And w/ two banks having offered me credit cards recently, I'm technically not so broke I couldn't arm myself. Then every damn asshole who's made my life worse had better be worried. 

Like Santa Claus, I've been keeping a list for yrs. & yrs., & I seem to be angrier every fucking day. Why is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are angry because you live in the most profoundly evil. and immoral country on the planet. A shithole country that 80% of the would love to see turned into a nuclear wasteland