Saturday, July 8, 2023

Lousy Damn Day & I'm Pig-Biting Mad!!

I am absolutely going to kill someone, & at this point it doesn't really matter to me who gets it. As many of you as possible, preferably. Including the son-of-a-bitch who seems to have a bogus version of my debit card. Which now is blocked, & I'll have to wait until Monday to contact my financial institution to order a new fucking card.

All of which just added to yesterday's bullshit: Got a new 'phone, Google decided that the password it shows me in Chrome for my Google acc't. was wrong, & kept offering to reset my password by sending a code to my previous cell number, which doesn't fucking work, you morons! Why the fuck do you think I was setting up a new 'phone?? So now the 'phone barely works ('Though it may well be a cheap piece of shit like everybody & everything else in this horrid fucking world of shit & pain.) & I have to wait three fucking days for Google to reset the acc't. Dunno if that's because of the wknd., or if those cheap fucks are just lazy. Fuck 'em either way!

You'll all be sorry when I get a fucking gun. Won't be sorry for long 'though, unless I leave you to bleed to death.

No comments: