Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday Throwaway

Should be right here. Only three more & I'll have my life (if you can call it that) back. For a month.

Kee-rist on a fucking crutch, next month I'll have been doing this for four-&-a-half yrs., w/o a dime or any apparent increased traffic to this shithole or increased adulation to show for my obsessive, perfectionist troubles. And an increase in work, since many of the other no-wage slaves have wised up & quit. Starting to think I'm being chumped, but good.

Apparently you bastards can cheat an honest man, so lemme tell you fucking people something: The very second some croaker tells me I have X months to live, I'm getting my murderous hands on a motor vehicle (the larger the better) & turning the sidewalks red w/ the blood of all the parasites.

No comments: