Monday, July 5, 2021

Independence Wknd. In America: Bang Bang, I Shot You Down, Bang Bang ...

Even a cat a/k/a Terror Fabulous thinks it's a bit much.
I could be a self-righteous prick & condemn the bloodshed, but let's face it, I'd like to get in on this whole population reduction thing w/ the other lemmings.
At least 150 people fatally shot in more than 400 shootings over the Fourth of July weekend  —  (CNN)At least 150 people were killed by gun violence in more than 400 shootings across the country during the Fourth of July weekend as major cities nationwide confront a surge in violent crime …
None of this gun bullshit though. Vehicular homicide or clouds of poison gas. S'pose one could poison a water system. 

You Murkins are lucky I don't have a car or any money to spare. And that I consider being forced to continue breathing by my autonomous nervous system to be an unpardonable imposition, let alone having to get off my ass to do something about y'all. Count your fucking blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100 Americans die in traffic violence every day, 7days a week 365 days year in this evil country. Nobody cares as long as they can drive their 3000 pound steel boxes around while stuffing cheeseburgers into their obese faces and talking on their cell phones with their toy dog in their lap. Fuck America