Monday, July 19, 2021

Crime Wave 2021

Scab Of A Nation, Driven Insane

For various reasons I intended to share this number today
& this about the whole shithouse going up in flames from Tom Sullivan at Hullabaloo is an excellent pairing.
Because what is trending in our “deeply traumatized country,” writes Chris Ladd at Political Orphans, are crimes of general mayhem in public settings committed by “white psycho killers, gonzo stories of ‘Florida-man’ crime,” and tales of “white ladies gone mad,” like the naked one who wrecked an Outback Steakhouse.
Check the original: Wypipo be craaa-zy! Good thing what excess energy & spare money I have goes to innocent hobbies, because the idea of rampage has been stewing w/in me since puberty, when many of my differences w/ the world of humanoids began. (Not that I wasn't wise to you pathetic imitations early in my existence.)

That was too damn short. Let's play two, to coin a phrase.

No comments: