Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Ugliest American

This sick fuck doesn't even seem nice.The 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know from Heavy.com (Pronounced "Heave-y"?)
American missionary Jimmy Taylor was arrested by police in Uganda after going on a violent racist tirade where he attacked hotel workers and used racial epithets and slurs after he accused them of disgracing Jesus.

Taylor was in Uganda as a missionary. He had arrived recently after doing similar Christian missionary work in India.

Africa News reported that once a video of the racist American pastor emerged online showing him pursuing a hotel employee and slapping him several times on claims that he “disgraced Jesus,'” police were able to identify and locate Taylor.

He’s in a Ugandan jail charged with assault.
The missionary articulates his position:

"You Obey What I Say … Look at me! Look at Christ Who Died For You … Nigger!"

In the near 2-minute violent racist attack, Taylor jumps over the hotel lobby counter, throws and smashes items onto the floor and goes after one employee while another can be seen off to the left.

“You hate Jesus. You hate yourself. You hate me. You disgrace Jesus. Huh? Talk. Talk!” And then he punches the hotel front desk staffer in the face. The man restrains himself. Folds his arms and takes another hit. “Come on bitch. Come on, whore. You open my fucking room. I’ll fucking kill you.” And he strikes the man again. An employee, possibly a manager, in blue shirt, comes into the frame and Taylor says, “Sir, sir. He has disgraced Jesus, he has disgraced Jesus.” And then Taylor strikes the man again and again. The employee pushes back but Taylor keeps going. “I’m not gonna tolerate no more. Jesus is not gonna tolerate it … Yeah, film me,” he says when he realizes a camera is recording him.

“Fuck Uganda. I come to love Uganda. I come to help Uganda but Uganda hates Jesus through this son-of-a-bitch. You understand me. Yes, I know you do.” And then puts his hands on the hotel employee in the blue shirt’s face. The employee pulls away. Taylor then says, ““No! No! You obey what I say. I don’t obey you. Open my fucking room now!”
Odds Jimmy's credit card was rejected?
Taylor continues as the men remain calm. “You understand? You understand nigger bitch. Nigger. Look at me! Look at Christ who died for you. Look at me. Look at Christ.” The employee who Taylor repeatedly attacked is his primary target. The employee tries to walk away and Taylor cracks him on the back of his head.
Wait a minute here; who's dissing Jesus now? Someone's damn name's being used in vain.

Anyway, another nail in Yankee evangelical/missionary/fundamentalist/bullshit Christianity's coffin. Trump releasing the 'Murkin Jebus id has helped peel a few more layers from the onion of hypocrisy.

And this. (If it embeds. If not, click.) Very odd, if not creepy.
Video: American missionary Jimmy Taylor prays with kids in Uganda
American missionary Jimmy L.Taylor, filmed while praying with children in Uganda.

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

No better example of "taking the Lord's name in vain". White dog is going to hell.

By-the-bye, I think Mike the Mad Biologist gave you a shout out today, but you have to look closely.