Friday, August 17, 2018

In Which I Commit A (Sort Of) Crime

Stepped off the bus & one of these idiot scooters was right in my fucking way. So I picked it up & put it in a shopping cart that some other fuckhead had left on the sidewalk. (What is wrong w/ people?) Now even angrier than my usual state of unremitting & righteous rage, I spotted one in the nest cluttering the sidewalk whose farebox was already loose, snipped its wires w/ my nail clipper* & took it. See also:

Fed-up locals are setting electric scooters on fire and burying them at sea

What'll you bet my newest possession here was made in China by slave labor? (Yes, I know; all labor is slavery.
Kill your bosses already, losers!!)
Excuse the crummy pictures; that's what the poor have to put up w/. (Maybe if all of you media sponges had come up w/ some money to replace my drowned camera ...)

*The small wires you see above are no problem for nail clippers; the most-easily accessed wires are a larger gauge, & I now have a pair of dikes in my bag for just such an encounter. Hell, I'd put the damn company out of business single-handedly if I cared enough. Snip snip snip, you fucking crooks!

No comments: