Saturday, March 31, 2018

I Keep Getting "Heartbreaking Messages" From Gawd Too ...

... however, all the messages I get from Gawd/The Voice In My Head suggest I should start "killing all the phony Christians out there, before it's too late!" (Your Messaging May Vary.)
 Leah MarieAnn Klett / Christian News …:
Jim Caviezel Chooses Films to ‘Bring Most Souls to Christ’ After Heartbreaking Message From God
I recently watched all two hrs. & 51 mins. of Terrence Malick's 1998 The Thin Red Line, which features Mr. Caviezel,& was not inspired to do anything beyond contemplating obtaining the James Jones source material from the library to figure out what in hell was going on in the movie. Which I have yet to do, & may never.

Research led us to a 1964 version, a mere (1:39:14) & apparently in the public domain. Trailer first:

No comments: