Sunday, March 11, 2018

Last Round-Up

Now that that's over I can return to threatening people & seeing just what the boundaries of free speech are in this benighted nation of shitheads & cretins. Doesn't the Secret Service pay any attention to web-logs anymore?

For example, the only reason I haven't yet strangled Trump w/ one of those idiotic ties he wears is that he's doing such an exemplary job of making America even shittier than it's been in a century. I see him on the telly lying through his teeth, being an idiotic jerk & blathering on about things of which he knows nothing & I just laugh & laugh. This toad's in charge of anything at all? Haw haw. You made your beds, chump-ass suckers, now die in them!

See you all in hell, w/ splintered broomsticks up your asses, morons!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will the rest of the world rise up and unite against this evil empire that I live in and turn this country into an ashtray?