Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Fire Next Time

We're Like Rats In A Cage

Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Burnin' and Lootin'"
For first time, more L.A. residents believe
new riots likely, new poll finds
25 yrs. ago I sort of had reasons to continue existence, so I opted not to shoot loot & wail; next time around I may be too old to capitalize on events, but I certainly won't have any reason to keep living. (If you can even call this current existence living.)

A matter of time until a Trump-inspired thug from I.C.E. kills someone in cold blood & gets away w/ it. Then we'll see a social media-coördinated uprising. Which, I hope, will be more effective than previous revolts, & result in a much higher body count. Along the lines of "Cop car surrounded at ... Go get 'em!!" Can't wait, really.

No comments: