Thursday, April 20, 2017

Enemas, Jason Chaffetz?
Whoa If True!

Dr. Freud, Paging Dr. Freud

Asked if he is resigning because of a yet-to-be revealed scandal, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely, positively not.

“Not in any way shape or form,” he said. “I’ve been given more enemas by more people over the last eight years than you can possibly imagine. From the Secret Service to the Democratic Party. I am who I am. If they had something really* scandalous, it would’ve come out a long, long time ago.”
I guess we know what the scandal will be about. Another "Diaper Dave" Vitter in the wings? What is it w/
Republicans & their Scheiß, Doc? Other stuff a head-candler would be wise to examine:
“I started poking around to see what I might be worth and what sort of possibilities are there,” Chaffetz said in a phone interview with POLITICO Thursday afternoon. “And I got a series of ‘Let us know when you’re serious.’ Well now I can say, ‘Can you tell I am serious?’… I’ll take a little bit of time to sort out. I’d be thrilled to have a television relationship.
Telebision relationship? Can J.C. even handle relationships w/ actual humanoids? Inquiring minds would like to know
*Note qualifier.
†Feelings of inadequacy. Does he measure up?

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

And we thought that Trump's 'golden showers' scandal was bad... what can brown do for you?