Friday, December 19, 2014

The Office

Written Inc.'s Thematic Photographic 321 - Where you work, via thunder, who has a sweet gig.

A bit idealized; usually more scraps of paper, mail & yada strewn about, & a cuppa joe to my left. Coincidentally, I recently rearranged the furniture; what's here should be the final re-rearrangement.
Had I noticed it I'd've moved that gray cable from in front of the sub-woofer.
And this Thematic inspired me to tack a few things on their new wall. (Only been a month & a half.)

9 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

NICE BATTLESTATION.
~

Weird Dave said...

...via thunder, who has a sweet gig.

Yeah, I noticed that. Back in the old days the kids at Arapahoe Basin called that the smoke shack.

Gilly said...

That is so tidy! Great little work station!

mikey said...

Wow. Impressed I am.

My shit's just strewn randomly around the living room.

Maybe I oughta....

Nah - probably not...

Scott said...

There're so many papers and books eclipsing my desk that its function as a work station could only be surmised by a trained eye, the way an anthropologist can distinguish between a "Native American Burial Mound" and "a hill," and only photographed with some sort of ground penetrating radar system.

Yours is nice, though.

M. Bouffant said...

Time On His Hands/Best Foot Forward Editor:
I am being a little disingenuous, but the piles are neat when visible.

Take the space between the lap-top & edge of desk. Papers etc. end up there (nearby yet out of sight) so often I wondered if the phenomenon occurs elsewhere & if anyone's come up w/ a name for the phenom or the location.

M. Bouffant said...

P.S. Editor:
What're they smoking in there, meat or vegetables?

Weird Dave said...

Whatever it was it's legal now.

Bob Scotney said...

Interesting area. Not sure a transparent desk top would work for me - too much junk underneath.