Sunday, December 21, 2014

Murdered Americans: "Propaganda"?

The blood of every person killed by the N.Y.P.D. during
Giuliani's terms as mayor is on those hands, & don't you forget it.
The Mayor of 9/11 opens his lying & denying yap. Luckily I was on the other side of country; had I been in the studio there would have been blood. IS THERE NO OUTRAGE?
"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."
Ay-rabs 9/11-ing N.Y.C. is deserving of a decade+ of fear-mongering & fascism from this sack of garbage, but when the pigs 9/11 the people of New York it's "propaganda." "Die in a fire you cousin-marrying bastard" isn't a strong enough threat/provocation, but I don't care to be murdered by the F.B.I. during an "interrogation". Unless I can take more of them w/ me. Whatever. Who wants to live under the Gestapo anyway?

No comments: