Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Droolers Drool

So-called nut-picking: Noo Yawk mag is doing it, so it must be OK!

In conjunction w/ some Frank Rich piece, interns dug through the ruins for artifacts. Here are two nice ones:
My husband is a school superintendent, and he deals with kids who come from broken homes all the time. There are zillions of people who have been married two and three times, and then some. Our culture is sick. If you look at the media, many of them have also been married many times over, and they are the ones pointing to others and criticizing! Give me a break. Newt’s personal life is his business, and God’s business. It appears that Newt and his family have learned to deal with each other’s shortcomings, and have found peace about it. That’s good enough for me.
—Mary M. Tebbe, commenter: The Blaze
That is the funny. Follow broken homes & divorce are bad, zillions of them make our country sick, to Newt & his family & "each other’s shortcomings" (Because both sides do it! And shouldn't that be families?) is nobody's beeswax 'cept gawd's, so cool. We'll bet Sarah Palin is Mary M. Tebbe's idea of a smart person.
Why isn’t Sarah Palin running? She is the one I really wanted. Sarah is the reason I changed my registration and voting habits from Democrat to Republican. Sarah opened my eyes to many things, and I am forever grateful to her for that. I was formerly a “progressive” Democrat, and Sarah helped me realize how those worldviews were destroying our society and our world. I do not know who I will vote for in my primary, but it won’t be Mitt.
—Breaves, commenter: Red State
We're pretty sure Breaves is Thomas L. Friedman's cab driver.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Such a skeptic you are!

Another victim of briane-washing by the lieberal media.
~

M. Bouffant said...

Propaganda Editor:

Damn it, we washed our own brain, & only in the clearest & purest of radical ideology!

Glennis said...

I always wonder why people who write those encomia never write exactly what those "many things" her eyes were opened to are. Or bother describing "those worldviews," and exactly how Sarah "opened her eyes." By bein' perky?

Re: Ms. Tebbe - if only Newt had allowed President Clinton and his family "to deal with each others' shortcomings" themselves, perhaps I'd agree with you.

M. Bouffant said...

Skepti-Editor:

Chappaquidick? Someone called Palin something? Never issues or policy w/ them, just high school cliques & personalities, & vague threats to "our way of life."