Friday, February 27, 2015

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU,
FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

Enough, you rat bastard mother-fuckers. I merely state to a member of management at Nazi shit-hole Borders Books Music Videos + A Cafe "I have to get out of this place before I kill someone" & I'm suspended for a wk. until the brain-dead local corporate drones can consult w/ the other fucking Nazis in Ann Arbor about firing me, which they did because they're fucking cowards I should have shot like rabid dogs.

But some cocksucker in a suit & a position of authority threatens his player/unpaid employee/student-athlete/slave w/ a very explicit threat & he is not even suspended? "Sportsmanship"? Fuck you people, it's over! I'm not taking any shit from any of you fucking assholes any longer. Sixty+ yrs. of your Babylonian world of shit & pain is 60+ yrs. too many!

So, a decision: Fuck your pathetic bourgeois conventions of "teeth". I won't be wasting credit on bullshit dentures, but will be headed to the nearest gun store to get something better for self-defense than mere teeth. And I won't have to pay back one penny, 'cause I'll be dead or in jail before the first card finishes the billing cycle.

P.S.: Not a joke. My anger is certainly real. Luckily for the Nazi Borders managers, I can't remember any of their names, or I'd find them & teach them the price of hypocrisy. And how'd loyalty to Borders work out, losers?

I repeat: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

And you wonder why I am uninterested in the whole sportball spectacular thing.

mikey said...

Don't get sucked into some weird teevee supercop concept of .40 Smith or even .45 ACP, which I'd ordinarily recommend but is not necessary or even partiularly useful in this context. Get a plain old workday 9mm - there are a LOT of good police tradein Smith M&Ps on the market these days at real good prices - and use good quality factory magazines in standard 10 round capacities. Couple days practice and you can change magazines without looking down in about one second, and feed reliability is a very good thing.

The only accessory worth having is some kind of front sight insert - I like the red ones, but any contrasting/bright color works fine - to help me pick up the front sight when firing on the move.