Sunday, June 16, 2024

Fuck You, "Dad", & Fuck Phony Holidays

My father abandoned me by trying to pass someone on a curve while driving under the influence, getting into a head-on collision & dying while returning to Washington from his mother's funeral in Texas, ten days short of my sixteenth birthday. I piss on his grave, & yours too! Put your mutated members back in your pants & stop breeding, you pieces of shit!

And fuck a nation where the single most often used image for Fathers Day is a fucking neck-squeezing corporate drone necktie. One more of an infinity of reasons to hold humanity in murderous contempt. And by the way, "wishing" anybody a "happy" anything is the most anodyne bullshit ever.

Do any of these scum ever think about anything they say or type, or is it all just reflexive, repetitive bullshit from idiots?

And of course, it's America, where buy sell consume is the totality of existence. "Dad" needs some useless plastic shit from China & an absurdly overpriced brunch. Fuck everybody & everything to hell.

3 comments:

Al said...

I always wondered how many children are being abused by cruel, depraved and vicious "parents" at any time on this orbiting madhouse? Because those abused children will grow up and abuse their children and so on and so on, ad infinitum. The coming nuclear war between the US and Russia is just over the horizon, my pretties.

Burr Deming said...

So sorry you went through this.

A terrible weight to carry.
I can't imagine.

M. Bouffant said...

Unworthy Editor:
What? Sympathy on the iNternet? And from someone who's gone through much worse, & much more recently?

In all honesty, it was 55 yrs. ago, I was in Paris, & the impact wasn't that horrible at the time. Now I realize life might've turned out quite differently, but who can say how, or if it would have been better or worse.

But it wasn't until yrs. later, when people literally & deliberately abandoned me to sleep under playground equipment in a public park that I completely accepted that humans are awful selfish scum & are not to be trusted for anything, at any time. And could use ol' dad as yet another example of my suffering.