Thursday, June 15, 2023

Robots: Threat Or Menace?

I've seen this little sucker once before (plying the same route, too) & this time I arsed myself to follow & shoot it.Pardon SONY's shitty auto-focus.Moves at a good clip (Faster than I could keep up & hold the shot) but seems exceptionally careful at intersections, resulting in interminable shots that Bugger forced me to upload to YouTube because they're too big to upload directly to Bugger. C'mon, Google!I assume one needs a code or a crowbar to get the goodies. Next time I see one I'll give the lid a try.

Could one be tricked into knocking down a pedestrian so the hell could be sued out of some corporate entity?

Behind the times on this too: Here's a local guy who's been bullying the 'bots since 2022. Or maybe I'm not late on the uptake, & there weren't any around here until recently.

Oh, it's Uber, always looking to eliminate humans. Thousands on the streets? Sounds like free food for those who dare. Crowbars for the homeless!

More fun: Imagine a bomb inside when it was surrounded by coppers. Almost surprised they didn't shoot it.

1 comment:

Al said...

Too bad that robot wasn't an IED. There would be less Blue Line gang members on the street.