Saturday, October 15, 2022

Never Better Late But Who Fucking Cares Anyway?

Oops, forgot to schedule an item here announcing Mike's Blog Round-Up. Apparently made no difference to viewership; indeed there are over 600 views, w/o my pimpng it, which is more than usual during the wk. Fucking wknd. hippies. Sunday night the wighat comes off, & Monday a.m. the boss has his foot back on their necks. 

So I do it for no money (not even a free T-shirt or mug, if they have such swag) no appreciable viewer increase here, fewer & fewer blogs from which to choose, & a fickle audience there. 

Someone's being chumped, & I'm beginning to think it may be me! 

Here's the image, in better resolution:

2 comments:

Ten Bears said...

Last time I saw that it was still in use ...

tony in san diego said...

Is that your super-villain lair?