Wednesday, January 28, 2015

American Sniper II:
Bringing The War Home

Credit cards in the post.
More than enough to purchase something w/ which to go out & kill some "damn savages," to coin a phrase.
And if I've been off-grid so long corporate algorithms are again issuing me credit, surely I'm off the list of loons ready-to-killwho shouldn't have gubs [sic, joke]. (Is there no longer a Second Amendment? How am I to protect myself from the endless blather w/o an equalizer? I've tried earplugs.)

Potential targets? Glad you asked. 90+% of the names appearing on memeorandum qualify as damn savages (& damned idiots) whether subjects or typists.
Meta: Are the F.B.I. & its fellow voyeuristic agencies still snooping blogger/blogspot.com, or should this sort of threat-experiment be carried out on Facebook?

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

Not deemed credible...

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Atrios ‏@Atrios 3m3 minutes ago

fortunately jon chait hasn't yet realized that the Justice Department is arming the PC police with surplus military gear
-----
~