Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Few Words From, & Then A Few Words For, Kathleen Parker

From:
Parker: On the other hand, a perspective that I haven't heard anybody talk about — and I come at this from a military background, all the men in my family have been in the military and fought in every war since the American Revolution, so I'm kind of from that warrior culture — and what I suspect is that McChrystal's comments are not unique to him. I'm worried that it reflects a wider-spread feeling towards our President and Vice President...and that's a problem, and that's something we ought to talk about.

Spitzer: A different dimension on this: I just found out Kathleen's from a warrior culture and now I'm beginning to worry.

Parker: Listen, sweetie, all you need to know is the Marine Corps is on my side.
And for Ms. Parker: Take your "warrior culture" & shove it. This is the "no standing army" nation. We do not have a "warrior culture" like some decadent Euro-shithole or a bunch of sissy Spartans.

Also, Scarlett O'Hara, why don't you & the other bitches pull your own weight? "[A]ll the men in my family have been in the military and fought in every war since the American Revolution, so I'm kind of from that warrior culture." Fight for us, or fight over us, boys. We'll be over here spending your money & holding your children hostage.

Hey, look! Greenwald style, we update. W/ a link to Greenwald, about one of Kathy P.'s previous columns. Seems to line right up w/ her "all the men in my family have been in the military and fought in every war since the American Revolution" bull, doesn't it? Guess that makes her an Extra-Special Real American.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Fukcing whackjobs. How do they work?
~

Smut Clyde said...

what I suspect is that McChrystal's comments are not unique to him. I'm worried that it reflects a wider-spread feeling towards our President and Vice President...and that's a problem, and that's something we ought to talk about.

Then she'll have to decide whether she wants to disband her feckin' army or move to a military dictatorship. That's really all there is to talk about.

Mendacious D said...

Remember when badmouthing the president was called treasonous? Good times.

M. Bouffant said...

Decide For Treason Editor Adds:

The military is supposed to be a weapon used when diplomatic policies fail, not a political wing of the national security state.

If Ambinder’s reporting is correct, McChrystal isn’t the only one who needs to go. Find out their names and shit-can every one of the insurrectionists.


From.