Monday, December 8, 2014

Today In World War III

Thought about it,
Hello,

On Monday, December 8, 2014, from approximately 5pm-9pm, the military will be conducting a major exercise at Dodger Stadium. The exercise will include aircrafts landing on Stadium property and soldiers will be practicing security drills. Please do not be alarmed by any military presences you may see or hear as it is a practice exercise. Please plan accordingly and we apologize for any disturbance or inconvenience this may create.

Oscar Delgado
Manager, Neighborhood & Government Affairs | o: 323-224-1443 | f: 323-224-1452
Los Angeles Dodgers | 1000 Elysian Park Ave | Los Angeles, CA 90012
but I doubt if I could get any good shots at night, & I might be shot as a spy (for exercise realism).

To give you an impression, a picture of a helicopter trying to kill me (last Thursday).
And a shot of a deconstructed 'copter, also from last Thurs.
Something must have been up on the freeway; the close one orbited for some time. And as I ('bout four miles as the crow or helo flies from the stadium) hocked this up a chopper came by every three or four mins. for a good half an hr.

3 comments:

Weird Dave said...

He's not trying to kill you, he's just trying to get your cell phone data.
Since you don't carry one you've got him fooled.

M. Bouffant said...

Better Safe Than ... Editor:
I don't have one of them damn fool "smart" 'phones, but I do have a six-yr. mobile w/ a battery that barely holds a charge. It claims I have it set to only announce my location if I call 9-1-1.

Weird Dave said...

Eh, they can still track you by cell tower (and you are still subject to tower 'spoofing').

Do you use a debit card or pay cash for everything?

Bottom line is between the Great Gazoogle (and all the other corporations) and all the alphabet name government agencies they know pretty much everything about you (and me).