Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Every. Fucking. Day.

I wake up, earlier than I want to, in such a state of rage I can't return to sleep; apparently something about the sixth hr. in my sleep cycle brings up memories of all the fucking injustices & bullshit done to me by asshole humanoids over the 70+ yrs. I've wasted in this world of shit & pain. Pig-biting mad, as the saying goes. Too damn bad even my positive memories are ruined because no one can be trusted, & even those I was once fool enough to trust fucked me eventually (or sooner) beginning w/ my parents.

FUCK ALLA Y'ALL!!

And now my camera has a spot.
No, it's not on the lens. I swear the president of SONY will pay for this in blood. As a matter of fact, the presidents of every corporation w/ which I've ever dealt should have their blood drained from their bodies & given to working people.

No comments: