Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday In Mental Illness In Medicine

Rich Fantasy Life:

Trump at CPAC: "I am your retribution" yes, yes, this is why I like him, it is ONLY he who has the type of vengeance & retribution needed now, I know it; we will defend ourselves, with his leadership

& punish the malfeasants, in his past administration and current Biden's, all who did wrong that killed Americans with the COVID fraud, from lockdowns to vaccines; America FIRST!

Trump train for me; I am convinced people are going to jail and worse for the crimes they committed in COVID. I am. Trump will ensure that. The issue is who do we elect that could give us the accountability and justice needed? That vengeance to ensure harsh punishment is dispatched. This is how we must think. It is not who you ‘like’. No, it is about vengeance this time, retribution, jailing, accountability and I will do all I could to ensure POTUS Trump carries these out, within the prescribed laws of this the greatest nation.
If Dr. Paul Elias Alexander is a practicing physician & you are one of his patients, I'd advise finding a new doctor as soon as possible.Additional thought (1535): Just realized this is more QAnon fantasizing. POTUS Trump will BRING THE STORM! to round up all the Satanic baby-eaters in show biz doctors, scientists & malfeasants in on the COVID fraud & chop off their heads on the White House lawn!!11!

No comments: