Saturday, November 13, 2021

Rooting For The Plague, A Meteor, Or Anything ...

 ... that'll save me having to kill each of you eight billion bastard morons individually. If the Guardian's right, the plague may be back, & as always these United Snakes won't do a damn thing. Unless you think this nation of sheep will remove head from ass & do this:

Otherwise, we will probably face a fifth wave. Now is not the time for happy talk, but to instead show we can persevere, run this marathon, make it to the finish line. We can acknowledge and accept endemicity – that a low level of Covid will remain in the background, but that is not >75,000 new cases a day. Instead of succumbing to yet another major rise in cases and their sequelae, this is a chance for America to finally rise to the occasion, showing an ability to lead and execute.
This reporter is not holding his breath. See you losers in the boneyard.

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

Go Climate Change! Raise those seas! Raise those seas! Raise those seas!

I started this adventure fifteen years ago calling the vast majority of the population maggots, prescient I guess: a few will morph and as flies escape, the rest will consume the host, and then each other, and die; since then I've moved on to fleas agitating the hide of a far greater organism but you know ... fleas are actually kinda' clean, and don't deliver the graphic I am trying to paint with words so of late I have moved on to Planet Lice: cosmic crotch crabs, irritating a far greater organism, one ridding itself of a pestilence.

Grow thicker skin, millions if not billions are going to die rude, mean and otherwise ugly deaths and as long as it ain't you or me, my kids grandkids or your's, it's no bark off my shins ...