Saturday, February 1, 2020

Auspicious Beginning To Yr. Of Rat, Month Of Feb. Or Not.

Found four quarters (Laundry time!) & a working Bic lighter on the street, rec'd. a letter advising that my share of the rent will be raised a mere U.S.$5.00/mo., & have recently outlived (born post-moi, dead pre-moi) two celebrities, Andy Gill of Gang of Four, & a local guy you may not have heard about. I win again!!
Did not notice the spooky reflection when I shot this one.
Now if I can get my seven-month old devil-box ("BAD SYS CONFIG INFO") repaired (Do not buy Lenovo products; my hand-held "Motorola" devil-box is crapping out too.) maybe I can post more crap to disturb more people more often. (Here's a scam: Best Buy's Geek Squad told me it'd be five or six days to repair the ideacentre, but if I wanted it sooner I could buy a hard drive to which they could save data, as they apparently don't have enough hard drives to provide reasonable turnaround. I was so fucking angry w/ their fucking bullshit they had to call in two separate supervisory Geeks, both of whom wanted to sell me a US$200.00/yr. service deal. So they sell defective merchandise & clean up on service contracts. Fuck them, & the manufacturers of said defective merch. Indeed, I am more than ready to shove a Windows installation disc right up Bill Gates's candy-ass. And whoever the Chinese slave-labor exploiter who runs Lenovo is should expect at least the rod that supports the A340 ideacentre up his fucking ass too. Pig sons of bitches!) This 11-yr. old craptop I'm back to using is showing the same "not responding" symptoms as the new one did as it lay dying (Why I fucking bought a new one!) & it takes hrs. to compose even crap like this.

Aaagh, [hocks giant glob of contemptuous sputum] existence is still bullshit. Only my righteous anger keeps me alive.
💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣Yet another indication of entropy: The shits at Google have removed the revolver emoji that would show when one typed "gun"; now all one gets is this sissy squirt-gun: 🔫. At least when one types "weapon" a representation of a kitchen knife 🔪 shows. The Santa Anas will be back soon enough.

1 comment:

Al said...

Fucking moron Americans! They think that Kobe Fucking Bryant would give a fuck about them if they died. Fuck all rich people and I hope they all crash and burn in their owned or leased flying machines.