Friday, May 5, 2017

What's Up, "Doc"?

Merely stupid & amusing, but not unindicative; FOX News Radio indulging this lummox w/ his very debatable (You could Google it.) honorific.

Deputy Assistant to President Donald Trump Dr. Sebastian Gorka On Reports He Is Leaving The White House: That Is Very Fake News

Deputy Assistant to President Donald Trump, Dr. Sebastian Gorka spoke with Brian Kilmeade about President Trump working with China to reign in North Korea, Russia continuing to test President Trump and whether or not he’s leaving the White House.

Listen here to Dr. Gorka address rumors he is about to leave the White House

Dr. Gorka on the rumors he is leaving the White House being “very fake news”

(Kilmeade) Dr. Gorka, I don’t know how long you want to stay in the White House, there are rumors you are going to be leaving there soon, are you?

(DR. GORKA) I will be in the White House as long as the president wants me there and if he needs me to do something somewhere else, I will do whatever he needs me to do. But remember that we are now living, I know this now that I’m inside the White House this isn’t just an age of fake news Brian, we are living in an age of very fake news and I tell people you know outside of Fox and some other places almost eighty, ninety percent of what you read about, what goes into the White House is absolutely bogus, it’s just made up so be very, very weary, be very, very cautious when you read about reports such as that one.

Listen her [sic] to the entire Dr. Sebastian Gorka interview

No comments: