Monday, June 2, 2014

Semi-Local Whatever

This reporter no longer lives in the nasty & wealthy district formerly represented by Henry Waxman, but is exposed to adverts for the candidates (Professional politician Ted Lieu is the winner in the "How Many of This Moron's Fucking Ads Have You Seen" competition.) as we are all united by the TWC monopoly.

So if you care/live there you should maybe peruse this two-iNternet-pager by former (L.A.) Timesman Bill Boyarsky. Or not, who are we to tell anyone what to do?

We are, however, horrified that hippie ninny Marianne Williamson is called the most left of the possible/electable candidates. Mystic new-agery is as fascist as you can get w/o going full Nazi w/ such mystic symbols as, oh, the swastika.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be with you on the drop-off stuff. I got sucked into voting for a fascist judge 2 years ago but I now have a solution I'm writing my own name in in those cases where resolution is improbable. If I'm in a bad mood, I write in my wife's name.

Shirt