Friday, October 20, 2023

Mission Accomplished!

You need only watch/speed through the first seven mins. of this.* Stole the idea from Jimmy here ('Though I used the "Wispy Clouds" version; more desert-like.) & I had an easier time mounting the backdrop.Mostly because my layout slides easily on the milk crates.
Didn't occur to me at first, but after a few tries involving climbing on it I remembered that it does move, & quite easily, so I made a couple of ft. of space for my lard ass & all went well once I'd rolled it on the tube in which it was shipped so it wouldn't flap all over while I was taping it in place.
Done. And it looks straight!
Added bonus: Can now walk into the kitchen w/o contorting myself.
++good: Electricity still flows through the track.

*No, I've no idea why YouTube model railroaders use that mind-numbing generic country music w/ acoustic guitar. Or why they insist on showing all of everything they do, even if it's accelerated. P.S.: Please subscribe to my channel!!

No comments: