Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Stick It, Landlord Scum!

Newsom signs tenant bills to lower security deposits, prevent more evictions

Here is the Gawd of The Book, the original landlord. Interesting that as soon as humans are introduced, ol' Jehovah finds a way to evict them,* & he's not even renting them the damn garden! Th' hell?
I get the snakes, but Rover?
Quite a precedent. No wonder people don't like threats against landlords; they think they're made in the image of Gawd.

I've said it before, I'll doubtless have to say it again, & I mean it every time:
I s'pose I won't be able to promote this item on Xitter then. Eff you, Musk.

[L.A. Times. Incognito if you must read it.]
*And forces them to wear dead animal skins, inventing dress codes. What a fucking jerk.

1 comment:

Grung_e_Gene said...

The Book of Rentier Chp3:9 - 13

And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou with mine rent?

And Adam said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was gonna come see thee but I was without thy money; and I hid myself.


And he said, Who told thee that thoust rent was due? Hast thou not gotten that JOB at Starbucks, whereof I commanded thee to?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she got bills, cause of the baby?

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done! Bitch better have my money!