Thursday, January 28, 2016

Not That It Makes A Helluva
Lotta Difference To Ya

Either TimeWarnerCable is completely dead, telebision, telephone & iNternet, or this reporter owes them too much money. (Second theory more likely, as, now that I've dragged myself to the library, there's nothing about TWC problems.) Therefore, expect little activity from here (or anywhere else) until ...

If nothing else, I may be able to get some meatspace work done w/o the distraction of iNternet/tee vee addiction. Or irritating 'phone calls. Although the DVR still works, which is why I'd hoped it wasn't my delinquency that had stopped the must-be-on-line services.

Whatever. If it isn't one thing, it's a million & one other things. Guess this proves free speech really isn't.

And damn that guy who didn't have his Wi-Fi secured for moving out of the bldg.

No comments: